Saturday, June 20, 2009

Current Works In Progress

Hi, all.

As per the growing trend with WIP Wednesday, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon (even though today is only Saturday).

Presently, I have a number of fictional pieces, all in varying states of completion (or lack thereof). These include:

'Scarecrows' - a flash piece awaiting second draft
'Turbulence' - a short story in outline stage
'The Reading' - a flash piece in outline stage
'The Jaunt' - a short story idea in chicken scratch notes
'Time Storm' - my non-horror novel in early outlining stage (it will get written one day)
'He Sees You When You're Sleeping' - a flash piece in outline stage for Festive Fear (this is not going to be ready in time!)

So there you have it - my current projects. No excuses to not sit down and write. There's always something to go on with.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment