Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi, all.

It's good to be back on Blogger. After struggling with a website I've reached the conclusion that I just don't have the time at the moment to maintain it. I find Blogger much simpler for my needs as a writer and it doesn't require a lot of effort to make regular posts or create links etc.

So, what's been happening with me? I have to tell you that I had a pretty poor 2008, writing-wise. I don't think I wrote a single word for the whole year and virtually disappeared off everyone's radar. I simply wasn't inspired - and I was lazy - so I have no excuse.

However, this year has seen me produce five 'completed' pieces of fiction so far with several outlines for future projects. I currently have three pieces out in submission land - one of these pieces has been shortlisted for a high-profile publication which I won't mention yet.

Hopefully this year I will make a mark and come out of it with a few acceptances.

Cheers!

What I am reading - 'The Harrowing' - By Alexandra Sokoloff

No comments:

Post a Comment