Wednesday, August 26, 2009

W.I.P. Wednesday

G'day.

Not a great deal to report on my works in progress but today I jotted down some notes for a story idea I have for 'The Bitter End' anthology. I am also in the middle of outlining a longer story that goes by the working title of 'Turbulence.' My script idea is developing a set of legs although I have no idea when I'll get around to writing it. There are a number of short story outlines that demand to have first drafts written. And I have the first chapter outlined for my novel (I hope this project bears fruit.)

At the moment ideas simply won't leave me alone so I have to write them down to shut them up for a while so I can try and focus on one story at a time.

Cheers!

What I'm reading: The Academy by Bentley Little

No comments:

Post a Comment